It’s finally October and that means cozy nights, foggy mornings and fallen leaves are ahead of us. So I’m celebrating my favorite season with posts about what I love to do/use this time of the year.
1. Grimm’s Fairy Tales: As a german girl I know Grimm’s tales since I was born. But since they are not really tales for children, I can totally recommend to read them again.
2. The Undomestic Goddes: I’ve read almost every book by Sophie Kinsella but this one seems to suit autumn very well. Don’t we all just dream about leaving the stressful life? Reading this book you will.
3. Wuthering Heights: Reading classics is the best part of the season and wuthering heights by Emily Bronte is a great book for cozy and foggy nights with a big cup of tea.
4. Le Petit Prince: Actually it’s a book to read all year but since autumn seems to be the reading season number 1, I have to recommend it too. It’s translated in almost every language but for those who do know french, don’t be afraid to read it in the original version.
5. The Picture Of Dorian Gray: Aren’t Oscar Wilde books so so very autumn!? I admire his writing and it’s a joy to read Oscar Wilde books, I have to say read them all!